Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Do

It's time for another fabulous sketch from Let's Capture These Sketches! I hope you play along, because this one is a gooder!

This sketch was designed by the talented JJ Sobey:




And here's what I did with it:






Pin It


I'm pretty much obsessed with this rainbow. I've been using it like crazy as of late - you'll definitely see a lot more of it if you come back!

Supplies
Bazzill Cardstock
Echo Park's Country Drive papers and stickers
American Crafts Thickers Pink Paislee alphas
Maya Road ink Studio Calico veneer hearts
Twine from the Twinery




5 comments:

Pam said...

Wow love your take on the sketch! The colors are great and I really love how you used the rainbow!

Danielle said...

great take on the sketch!love the rainbow and those colors are so fun!

Anonymous said...

So nice and bright :)

marianne said...

Great job with the sketch! I love the bright and happy colors you used!

scrappymo! said...

Lovely! You have a nice style..I signed up to follow your blog.