Friday, March 2, 2012

Moments Before

Man, I'm a little behind, but I'm trying to get my newborn photography business going, planning a wedding and working my full-time job. Yup, I'm a little busy, but I love every minute of it!

Here's the sketch this week at Let's Capture Our Memories and I hope you play along!:

And, here's what I did with it!




Pin It

I hope you play along - I think there may even be a prize in this one ;)

Supplies
Bazzill Cardstock
American Crafts Thickers Pink Paislee Daily Junque
Maya Road ink Studio Calico veneer hearts
Twine from the Twinery
Crate Paper embellishments


10 comments:

j.leija said...

love the photos & the colors! I want to hear more about this story :)

Anonymous said...

love your take on the sketch!

scrappymo! said...

Very nice take on this sketch...
I love Banff...what a wonderful place to get engaged!!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Good luck with your photography business! Great sketch challenge - love what you did with it! Beautiful page :)

Madeline said...

Great job with the sketch!

Tiffany said...

I really like that sketch, your LO looks terrific.

Tracy said...

Pretty layout. I like your take on the sketch.

Erica said...

Great sketch and I love what you did with it!

scrappymo! said...

Stop by my blog if you get a minute...I nominated you for a Liebster blog award.

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh My, you do it all!!
Scrapbooking, Cards, and SO much more!!! Found your blog from Scrappy Mo's award and so glad I did... enjoyed my visit so much I just became a Follower and hope you'll stop by my blog and do the same!
Until next time.
Dotty A