Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Dad Rocks

First off, I want to share some exciting news with everyone. I've been selected for the new design team at Sketchabilities! I'm super pumped, and I can't wait to play with their sketches. Speaking of which, you should come and play along. The first sketch that I'll be playing with will be revealed on July 15th, so I hope you come and check it out!

Now on to a Father's Day card. This card was inspired by one that I found on 2peas.


Created for the Dear Ol' Dad Challenge at Scrap it Forward

Bo Bunny's "U Bug Me" papers and stickers, Maya Road chipboard and American Crafts Thickers

4 comments:

Mette said...

Such a lovely card!

Tracy said...

Love your card.
Congrats to you.

Laurie Marmon said...

Congrats on the new DT!

scrappygal said...

Hey great card! Thanks so much for visting us at scrap it forward and playing along! I love it!