Sunday, August 22, 2010

Escape to a Pizzeria

I decided to stay home this weekend instead of going to the lake. The weather has been pretty crappy this summer, so I was hoping that I wouldn't be missing out on chilling in the boat and instead I'd be able to get things done around the house (which includes scrapping, of course!). Ever since I began working full time, I feel like I have zero time for myself. How you working mothers do it is beyond me!



This layout was created using the sketch at MPTH


Making Memories "Panorama", Bazzill Cardstock and American Crafts Thickers

3 comments:

Mary Hamer said...

Beautiful layout! I love the dimension your title adds - and the ticket is such a cute touch!

Leigh said...

whoa i LOVE THIS brittney!! the ticket & airplane ribbon are perfect on here :) question: do you do seperate album for each trip? im loving all of these fab italy LOs!

Diana Fisher said...

Love the page and I am so glad you are playing along with this challenge!!!! :)