Monday, November 3, 2008

Ah!

I feel so uninspired lately. I started a page today, but before that I hadn't completed one since June! I know, that's pretty pathetic. I'm blaming it on a hectic school schedule, but I could be working on something scrap related (even if it is just cleaning off my work area so I could scrap in the future and be able to find everything). I bought a chipboard mini-album that I have to have done before Christmas (I'm making an album for my boyfriend's parents about our trip to Europe), so I'll have to get motivated somehow!

Here's the last layout I completed (the one from June). When I add the finishing touches to the page I started today, I'll post that one as well.



Notice the picture of the Colosseum?! I love that picture. Rome definitely was my favorite place of all of the places we visited, so I just had to make it the background for my title of my blog! I cannot wait to go back, and if I have my way I'll be back there in 18 months or so!

No comments: