Friday, November 28, 2008

A little Productive

First off I'd like to share my excitement. I went to Michael's on Thursday because they were have a ridiculous sale, plus, with a coupon you would get an extra 25% off your entire purchase (before noon). So, I stocked up on Jetmax cubes. I've been wanting these for so long, and with them being 40% initially, the extra 25 was icing on the cake. I don't have room for them anywhere right now (I'm stuck in a cramped corner in our undeveloped and cluttered basement right now), but one day I'll have that scrap space I've dreamed about =) Anyways, with all my excitement, I decided to put together one of them (the one with one drawer) while I watched the Flames hockey game. It took way too long because I only had one of the correct screwdrivers, but I was determined, and one hour later, I had my finished product. But for now it'll just sit in the basement with the rest...

I have not had any time to scrap because the end of the semester is looming, but I did happen to make a holiday card.



I do wish the picture was better, but the glittered letters have yet to be adhered to the PP (because the one adhesive I had decided to use was completely dried up - oh well, another excuse to go shopping). And, I'm not completely satisfied with the product, but it is my first card so I shouldn't be too hard on myself.

Well, back to work I go - only 2 more weeks left until classes are finished, and I can focus on my creative side =)

No comments: