Monday, January 26, 2009

Pictures for P365

I've completed my first week of P365 and I love the way it turned out. But because of the 2peas promotion (as noted in the previous post), I will upload in a week or so.

Last night, Josh and I went to his parent's house for Sunday night dinner (which happens almost every Sunday), and of course I grabbed my camera. Josh thought it'd be nice to take pictures of the horses at his parent's house as my POTD (I love how he's so supportive). I let him take the camera and take a few shots.






I also have to include some photos of my lil guy - Brodie. He gets this look in his eyes whenever I take pitures of him, like he knows exactly what's going on, and he's annoyed. The ball he has picked himself. Whenever he needs a new tennis ball, we grab all of the flavors (chocolate, vanilla, peanut butter and mint) and put them infront of him. He picks one up, sets it down, picks up another and sets it down, and he does this for all 4 (and more than once). He finally decides on a flavor and runs away with his new toy. This time he picked mint. I really wish I knew what he was thinking when he was doing this!

Oh, and he looks like a big hairball right now - he definitely needs a shave.



No comments: