Monday, June 6, 2011

Engaged

Hello, and happy Monday! This month for the LCOM store, I'm going to be showcasing Bella Blvd's Family Dynamix. It's such a bright and fun collection, and I know that you'll be loving it as much as I do!


Another product that I absolutely love right now is baker's twine, and due to this minor obsession, I have purchased a lot from many different manufactures. So when the LCOM store started carrying twine from the Twinery, I was thrilled - it's my absolute favorite. The colors are fabulous and it's more color than white (which I love). You can see a close-up of one of the colors the store carries. I just cannot get enough of this stuff!



Supplies

Papers
Bella Blvd / Family Dynamix - Words of Wisdom
Bella Blvd / Family Dynamix - Roots
Bella Blvd / Family Dynamix - Littlest Things

Other
Bella Blvd / Family Dynamix - Alphas and Bits
Maya Road / Wood - Buttons
The Twinery / Twine Bundle - Caribbean Teal


5 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Great page! And I love that blue wood grain paper. Looks great with the red. :)

Katherine said...

Beautiful LO and love the twine too :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

too cute

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nicely done thanks for sharing...God Bless

Marcie said...

I love the colors on this, what a striking layout!