Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gone Fishing

I know earlier I said that I'd be working with Bella Blvd's Family Dynamix this month for the LCOM store, but due to the Canadian postal strike, I've been a bit behind. Therefore, I'm going to show a layout using Cosmo Cricket's Salt Air. This collection is perfect for the summer photos you'll be taking this year!




Sketch 161 by Creative Scrappers



But, don't worry - you'll still be able to see some Family Dynamix goodness when it comes!! And, it's even 40% off until tomorrow!

Supplies

Papers
Cosmo Cricket / Salt Air - Coral Blooms
Cosmo Cricket / Salt Air - Deck Chairs
Cosmo Cricket / Salt Air - Fish Tales
Cosmo Cricket / Salt Air - Tiny Bubbles

Other
Tattered Angels / Glimmer Glaze - Oil Slick
Sassafras / Sunshine Broadcast - Alpha Stickers - Slate
Cosmo Cricket / Salt Air - Ready Set Chip Stickers


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic take on the sketch! Love the pic and the choice of Cosmo! Thanks for playing along!

Sunshine and Shadows said...

I love the blocks that match the colors in the picture and the rounded edges.