Monday, January 3, 2011

Dinner Date

Studio Calico, how I love thee. But, I haven't been able to play with a kit for a few months now because of this thing they call a job (who needs that, anyways?), so it was definitely refreshing to dive into the December kit. The Making Memories paper is awesome - you should run out and buy some if you haven't had the chance!


Layout based on the current sketch from Sketches in Thyme



Patterned papers: Crate Paper
Alphas: American Crafts (Thickers and minimarks)
Embellishments: Crate Paper






3 comments:

j.leija said...

cute page!! i know what you mean about the job thing. it cuts into too much of my scrapbooking time! i just subbed to studio calico too :)

Anna Karlsson Widmark said...

Your page is super! I love the colors you've used, they give it such a calm atmosphere.

Laura Evangeline said...

Ah, yes! I (heart) SC too!