Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snow Cute

If you've been having weather like us, you're probably cold and snowed it. Not so great for anything related to the outdoors, but perfect for those scrappy projects that have been left on the back burner!

I've been busy this weekend planning a baby shower (it's in 2 weeks, and it'll be super cute!), so I only managed to finish one page. But, it's as adorable as my puppy, so I'm satisfied!




Sketch: Sketchy Thursday's Feb. DT sketch



Patterned papers: American Crafts (Dear Lizzy)
Alphas: American Crafts (Thickers) & Basic Grey alpha stickers
Embellishments: EK Success Snowflakes & Misc. buttons



9 comments:

Diana Waite said...

oh, this layout is SO lovely! I like the embellishments and that picture is just SO fun! :)

Random Memories said...

OOOoooo! I love this. Thanks for sharing it! The colors are especially wonderful!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Hi Brittney!

I wanted to pop on over and congratulate you as my Cardabilities blog hop RAK winner!!!

Please email me your addy at snapwhiz at gmail dot com.

Happy Friday!!!

Diana Fisher said...

Amazing page! Love the teal and red... my favorite color combination!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this! Love the colors and that photo, beautiful dog!!
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

Michelle Nommensen said...

This is so adorable. I have the Dear Lizzy line since I laid eyes on it. Fabulous layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This ROCKS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo, the colors and those snowflakes! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Keshet said...

This is too cute, love the design! Thanks for playing along!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

this is so pretty!