Saturday, January 22, 2011

Enjoy Today

Happy Saturday! Not much is going on here this weekend. I have a birthday to go to tonight and then going to check out a house tomorrow, but nothing too crazy. What's everyone else up to?

I have a confession to make - I don't really use my Studio Calico kits to their full extent. I absolutely love and adore them, but for some reason they're not the first thing I reach for when I start to scrap. So, I told myself that the next layout needed to utilize a SC kit. So, here's my latest!




Using Creative Scrappers Sketch #139



Patterned papers: Studio Calico, Sassafras Embellishments: KI Memories (stickers), Punky Sprouts (fabric), Making Memories (butterflies), Prima (Pearls), Basic Grey (star - Curio)
Other: Fiskars postage stamp punch and EK Success 1" circle punch



3 comments:

robindefender said...

Beautiful layout!

Renee V said...

Gorgeous LO, love the KI title sticker!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

this is stunning!